Wednesday, January 28, 2009

mi nadanorita

I realllyyyy hope swimming before walking runs in the family.! I am dying to teach Julianna how to swim.!!! She LOVES the bath (not to jinx myself) but no matter what kind of mood she is in, when I stick her in that water she's alllll smiles :-) We practice in the tub and she already kicks but I am waiting for the weather to get a little warmer to try out the reall stuff either the pool or the beach.... Can't Wait.!!! It has been our bedtime ritual since she could even take baths to do it every night before bed. It works out good because no matter what I or "we" are doing I am able to give her a bath which is the ultimate bonding time for US.!

OMG.! look how longggg her hair is... LOVE IT.! Speaking of hair...Kimmy got Julianna the cutest little keepsake, it's a little worm to put her 'first curl' in... I will post a pic. as soon as I charge my camera LoL.!

1 comment: